Portion of a map of the
mining area in 1967
Gianfranco mine main entrance. Opened in 1923 as engraved in the top
stone, it operated until the 1970s.
Gianfranco service buildings.
Gianfranfo Malauro tunnel diversion.
This is the cableway when it was running.
From: Il talco e la grafite nelle alpi Cozie
L'industria mineraria d'Italia e d'oltremare
N 4-6 Aprile-Giungo 1938
Malauro cableway. Loading area.
Malauro cableway. Wheels and brakes.
Malauro cableway. Wooden friction break.
Detail of the trips counter.